Super Tuesday proved to be a very good day for former Vice President Joe Biden. With victories in Virginia, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Minnesota and Massachusetts, Biden is now in a position to challenge Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination. Bernie claimed victory in his home state of Vermont, as well as Colorado, and Utah.
Jason told Benny about today Top 5 things uyou need to know about Covid-19
- March Madness begins on Tuesday, March 17th, and if the National College Players Association has its way, there could be NO FANS in the crowd at the games due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The NCPA said, quote, “There should be a serious discussion about holding competitions without an audience present . . . the NCAA and its colleges must act now, there is no time to waste.”
An NCAA spokesman said they’re “keenly aware of coronavirus,” and will continue to monitor it with health officials and the CDC.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger canceled his Sports Festival this weekend. It’s the country’s biggest health and fitness expo, and it was supposed to happen in Ohio. Arnold said the expo WILL BE BACK . . . because he’s planning to reschedule it when the disease is under control.
- Mariah Carey postponed a show in Hawaii due to the coronavirus. She’s planning on making up for it on November 28th.
- Advertisers don’t seem concerned about the Tokyo Olympics being canceled. NBC Sports surpassed $1.25 billion in Olympic ad sales and sold 90% of its inventory, with nearly five months still to go before the opening ceremonies.
- The global movie industry is facing $5 BILLION in losses due to Covid-19.
These days, safe sex might mean wearing a surgical mask, not a condom.
In the world of coronavirus, even TINDER is telling people they might want to take a break from smashing their naughty parts into each other to stay safe.
Tinder just put a new pop-up in its app telling its users, quote, “Tinder is a great place to meet new people. While we want you to continue to have fun, protecting yourself from the coronavirus is more important.”
Man, you KNOW it’s serious if even Tinder is worried about people passing germs to each other. Stay safe out there.
Meanwhile in more find Tome Rose Bleeps on Tinder news
According to a new study, men can actually SMELL when a woman is turned on. For the study, researchers at the University of Kent in England had women work up a sweat on an exercise bike . . . and then had them watch SEXY stuff or very UN-SEXY stuff.
The women who got the “sexy” option did things like watching Channing Tatum dance in “Magic Mike” . . . read portions of “Fifty Shades of Grey” . . . and looked at 20 photos of people literally having sex.
The women who got the “un-sexy” option did things like watching videos of bridges being built . . . watching videos of unattractive people dancing . . . and reading a story about knitting.
The researchers swabbed some sweat from the women in both groups. Then they had men smell the different swabs and ask them which they preferred.
And the men pretty much ALWAYS picked the sweat from the women who were turned on. Which means, yeah, men can SMELL when a woman’s aroused. Now you know.
While the coronavirus may have some people rethinking their travel plans, there are plenty of people who aren’t going to let it stop their spring break fun. Lots of lucky folks are planning to get away in the next few weeks, and a new report reveals which destinations are the most popular this year.
Top Ten Most Popular Domestic Spring Break Destinations
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Salt Lake City, UT
Top Ten Most Popular International Spring Break Destinations
San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Top Signs Coronavirus Is Ruining Your Spring Break
- “That hazmat suit looks sexy on you” is the big pickup line
- Body shots are done with rubbing alcohol and a nose swab
- You’re wearing condoms on the outside of you clothes
- Hand sanitizer costs more than a shot of tequila
- Any girl without a cough is a 10